52 Life Lesson #34-You Are God's Child
You are immensely by God. When you received his gift you literally stepped into all that He is. The Bible tells us that you were delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God. In one instant, you were positionally moved, your state, your status was changed. Now it becomes a process of discovery as God begins to reveal to you just what it means to "walk in the light even as He is in the light". This is not theory or some high sounding idea that man made up.
Here are Four facts you will learn in this lesson.
- You and I are loved by God
- You are considered to be His son and daughter and all the rights and privileges that belong to that
- There is There is nothing you can do to shatter or destroy God's love for you
- God does not try to control you, you are free to live in and enjoy the full rights of a son or daughter or you can chose to live outside of that provision.
In Joseph Prince devotional today he wrote on the topic, "All That Jesus is, You Are". Now for those who are not familiar with the Old Testament let me give you a precursor to this devotional. Joseph Prince explains that there were two offerings.
- Sin offering - Each year the High Priest would sacrifice a lamb as a sin offering. It is interesting to note that when the High Priest placed his hand on that lamb, his full attention and eyes where on that which he placed his hand on and not the people. It was the lamb who represented the people.
- Burnt offering- The Burnt offering was different. Instead of sin being transferred to lamb it was the beauty, worthiness of this unblemished animal that was transferred to the people.
In the Joseph Prince devotional it states that "When an Israelite brings an animal as his sin offering, he lays his hand on it before killing it. (Leviticus 4:1–4) By laying his hand on the sin offering, his sins are transferred to the innocent animal. The animal dies for his sins and he goes free.
Continue reading "Joseph Prince devotional with commentary March 10, 2013"
For the last year I have been teaching a Women's Bible Study on the Book "Anything the prayer that unlocked my God & My Soul" by Jennie Allen We all walk away totally captured by God's presence and excitement of what God has in store for us as we give our passions to Him to make into a reality. We are all discovering the unique passion God has given to us to serve our Purpose to our Community and World. What is your Anything?
"My passion is to inspire a new generation of women to encounter the invisible God. I love words and I believe God uses them to heal souls and to reveal Himself to people." Jennie Allen
You are welcome to join our Bible Study next one is set for Monday April 15th 7pm
8795 W Ottawa Ave Littleton, CO 80128
52 Life Lessons #1 -How To Experience Greater Results As a Christian
In each lesson, I will seek to lay a foundation of truth that will assist you in some very positive rewarding ways. My desire is for you to experience God's goodness in your life in real and tangible ways where you are experiencing a more fruitful and productive life.
In this first lesson, I introduce the idea about how important it is to get a firm understanding of God's complete love for you and what that means for your personal life.
Continue reading "How To Experience Greater Results As a Christian"
Joseph Prince Ministries is a ministry that is catching a lot of attention these days. I believe that it is because this is a ministry that is speaking to the frustrations many in the church are dealing with.
When you get down to it, people want their religious beliefs to have tangible results within their lives. People sometimes ask me if I am aware of Joseph Prince Ministries because of the many similarities in my books and message. The answer is of course, yes!
This is the message that Jesus came to give us. It is called the Gospel, which really means, "The Good News"! The good news of the good news is that Jesus accomplished it all for us. We don't have to wait on, beg for or struggle with it.
Continue reading "Joseph Prince Ministries"